UPSC Various Posts Recruitment 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recent Recruitment 2021 notification for 46 Senior Grade, Research Officer & Assistant Director from Graduate candidates can submit application, refer below details of full vacancy, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, salary and How to apply UPSC Recruitment.
Post/Vacancy name: Senior Grade, Research Officer & Assistant Director at UPSC
Total Vacancy: 46
ID No. : 09/2021
Job Location: Pan India
Selection Process : at UPSC jobs, Selection procedure will be based on Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview.
USC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Director in Central Fertilizer Quality Control and Training Institute (CFQCTI): 03 Vacancy
- Assistant Director : 01 Vacancy
- Research Officer in the Regional Implementation Offices : 08 Vacancy
- Senior Grade of Indian Information Service in Ministry of Information and Broadcasting: 34 Vacancy
- Total: 46
Pay Scale Details at UPSC Recruitment
- For Assistant Director in Central Fertilizer Quality Control and Training Institute and Assistant Director (Weed Science ) post, pay-scale will be Level-10
- For Research Officer in the Regional Implementation Officers and Senior Grade of Indian Information Service in Ministry of Information and Broadcasting post, payscale will be Level-07
Education Requirement :
- Assistant Director (CFQCTI) : Candidate must have master’s degree in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in Soil Science or Agriculture Chemistry from University : Three years’ experience Full time
- Assistant Director (Weed Science): Applicant must have M. Sc Degree in Agricultural (Agronomy) or M.Sc Degree in Botany with Weed Science as a subject from a recognized University or Institution and Three years’ full time work experience in any organization.
- Research Officer: Candidate who have master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level can submit application for given post
- Senior Grade : Applicants who have degree of recognized University or Institute or Dip/Graduate in Journalism/ Mass Comm. from a recognized University/Institution or a degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from a recognized University can submit application for Senior Grade Jobs at UPSC.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidate can submit application on official website at https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php